Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I apologize

I'm sorry that I have not been posting here. I do want to finish Ruth, and there are some other things that I have been pondering. However, we have found out that the baby I am carrying has a serious congenital heart defect, and much of my time has been spent going to Dr. appointments. And most of my blogging time has been spent on our family blog, where I am updating on the baby. If you are interested in keeping up with what is going on with our son's heart, go to The Legend of Thousand Hills Farm .

I do not plan on abandoning this blog! I just don't know how much time I'm going to have to write here. The baby is due in late February, and then we will be spending time in the NICU. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated. For specific prayer requests, you can check out our family blog.

Thank you for your patience!

No comments: