Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Greetings! This blog will be my musings on godly marriage, and being a godly wife, along with all that it entails. I will be focusing on the responsibilities of the wife, because that is what I am. I will, from time to time take what may seem like rabbit trails, but only because I believe they affect the marriage relationship.

Why should you read my blog? Well, I have been a wife to my Beloved for over 17 years. He is the only man I have ever been involved with. The Lord has blessed our marriage with 12 children, having lost 4 to miscarriage, and a son that died during birth. Our 7 living children range in age from 16 years to 6 1/2 months. We have always had a pretty good marriage, but it continues to get better as the years go by, and as God shows us more and more what it is to be a godly husband/wife. I hope that by sharing my journey, you will be encouraged as you seek to be a godly wife.

No comments: