Thursday, February 8, 2007

Preparing for the return of my Beloved

Tomorrow he's home!!! I can't wait! I have missed this dear man more than I could have imagined.

So, I told you I would share what I was doing to prepare to make things special.

*I bought a card, and I plan on writing some verses from the Song of Solomon in it.
*I am doing a little rearranging, and cleaning in the bedroom, so it will be conducive to romance.
*Making sure the candles have plenty of burn time left and all holders are clean ~ we love candle light!
*Making sure there is romantic music ready to go.
*I bought some *yummy* chocolate smelling lotion. This stuff is incredible. Hours after putting it on, it STILL smells like chocolate! I plan on wearing some of that. ;-)
*I bought a bottle of wine, so that we can share a glass and relax after putting everyone to bed tomorrow. I may pick up a cheesecake as well, so we have a special dessert to share.

My plan is to get the girls to bed early, encourage the boys to get to bed at a reasonable hour, try to get the baby down by 8:30 or 9:00, and then ~ romance my Beloved! Maybe I'll make a pot of tea, or we might just be happy with the wine, and some dessert. We'll take it to our room, where I have a couple of chairs and a small table, and we'll be surrounded by candle light. Then, I'll let him know just how much he has been missed.

No comments: